22 Beautiful "Alone Time " Quotes That Will Make You To Enjoy Your Own Company

Alone -Time - Quotes

Have you ever stopped and thought when was the last time you spent the "Me time" with yourself?

Sometimes you need to take a break from everything and everyone , to be with a person that is most important in your life and that person is "You."

Why You Need "Me Time"


Always remember that happiness starts with you . Not with your job , not with money, not with status, but with you. Me Time enables you to

  • Know who you are
  • What actually matters to you
  • Focus on you goals
  • Figure out what inspires you 
  • What is truly worth your attention


How You Can Enjoy "Me Time"


You don't need to do any fancy things to enjoy. You can do it simply by

  • Sitting in your porch
  • Sipping coffee, tea 
  • Going for a walk
  • Reading a book
  • Preparing a meal for yourself 


22 Beautiful "Alone Time" Quotes To Cherish Your Own Company


"I think I will do nothing for a long time but listen, to accrue what I hear into myself, to let sounds contribute towards me."

- Walt Whitman


"I hope you will go out and let stories happen to you."

- Clarissa Pinkola Estés


"Nothing could be more delightful than to lead a solitary life in which there should be comprised only the sweet contemplation of nature and the intermittent perusal of a book."

- Nikolai Gogol


"Your solitude will be a support and a home for you, even in the midst of very unfamiliar circumstances, and from it you will find all your paths.”

 - Rainer Maria Rilke


"Blessed are those who do not fear solitude, who are not afraid of their own company,who are not always desperately looking for something to do, something to amuse themselves with, something to judge."

-Paulo Coelho


"Regardless of my transient joys, I am never free of a feeling of melancholy which somehow forms the base of my heart."

- Frederic Chopin


"To be left alone is the most precious thing one can ask of the modern world."

- Anthony Burgess


"What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be."

- Ellen Burstyn


"The learning of the grammar of silence is an art much more difficult to learn than the grammar of sounds."

- Ivan Illich


"The unnatural and the strange have a perfume of their own."

- Fernando Pessoa


"I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched."

-Edgar Allan Poe


"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."

-Tom Bodett


"The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared."

-Lois Lowry, The Giver


"Finding myself doesn’t always mean that I’ve lost myself. Self-discovery is when I remind myself of the simple things that bring purpose into my life and practicing gratitude at the end of the day. Like how the sun rises every morning and sets every evening, self-discovery for me is a daily thing."

—  Juansen Dizon, Adventurer


"Because we are all exhausted and a little broken inside and the only gift we can give to one another is kindness."

- Gecille Elido



"I guess that’s just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up."

-Lauren Oliver



“You often feel tired, not because you’ve done too much, but because you’ve done too little of what sparks a light in you.” 

— Alexander den Heijer



  • "I hope you find someone who listens not just to the words you say but also to the things you don't say. Someone who interprets your silence and understands it anyway."

- Gecille Elido


"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

-Robert Frost


“I yearn for genuine connections and honest energy. That’s what I need. That’s all I really need.”

- Alex Elle



“ The ability to sit down with another person and talk for hours, about anything and everything, is more attractive to me than anything else. ”

- Koi Fresco


"I understand now that I'm not a mess but a deeply feeling person in a messy world. I explain that now when someone asks me why I cry so often, I say "For the same reason that I laugh so often - because I am paying attention" 

- Glennon Doyle Melton


"Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with canvases. Fall in love with yourself."


Each and every day you should strive to set aside some time for yourself. Whether it's few minutes or few hours , but you must have them .

You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to others.



If you find this post helpful then give me your feedback in the comments.

I will highly appreciate it.

Post a Comment

1 Comments